Join the biggest independent public procurement event in Northern Europe! Nohrcon’s 15th Nordic Public Procurement (NPP) forum offers a great conference to look forward to!
The scope of NPP 2019 is to give you thorough insight on the implications of the EU Public Procurement Directives, access to the latest research, knowledge and inspiration through relevant case experiences and an update on recent developments in case law of the Court of Justice in the field of PP.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS WHO ALREADY CONFIRMED THEIR PARTICIPATION:
- Sue Arrowsmith, Achilles Professor of Public Procurement Law and Policy, University of Nottingham, UK
- Steen Treumer, Professor of Public Procurement Law and Privatization Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Martha Andhov, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mikala Berg Dueholm, Partner, Advokat (L), DLA Piper Denmark Advokatpartnerselskab , Denmark
- Åsa Edman, Chief Legal Officer, SKL Kommentus, Sweden
- Jan Telgen, Professor, Public Procurement Research Center (PPRC), The Netherlands